Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Relay For Life

On Saturday June 26th 2010 My Mom, Madison and I participated in the Relay for Life at Sonora High School in La Habra, CA. We went in support of Team Primarily Hair who raised over $9,000.00 so far and are accepting donations through August 31st 2010. If you want to donate, click on the donations hyperlink and search for my mom Luana Molnar or for her team Primarily Hair 2. I was so proud of my Mom for standing up and sharing her story with everyone. No matter how big or small, cancer is cancer! My Mom, Madison, and I all wore pink in honor of those that have battled breast cancer to "Celebrate, Remember, and Fight Back". The Orange County Register wrote a nice article and captured some great pictures. Here are a few.

The Survivors Walk


Madison helping with the setup

No comments:

Post a Comment