Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sesame Street Live: 1-2-3 Imagine with Elmo & Friends!

On Saturday, May 15th 2010 I took Madison to her first concert.

It's not everyday your going to take your two-year-old to a Sesame Street concert, so of course we had to get floor level seats. I didn't think I would have as much as I did. My mom really enjoyed it too. The best part was watching Madison's face light up. Of course she was fashionable in her matching Elmo outfit, hair bows and all. In the beginning she was a little unsure of the characters dancing around on stage. All she wanted to do was sit back and eat her snack. After the intermission she really got into it, she was jumping around with some kids in the aisle. Yeah! I was one of those parents! At random the characters would walk off the front of the stage and walk right in front of the kids giving them high fives. I was on the edge of my seat ready to grab Madison just in case she decided to follow the characters around. She continued to inch forward along with the other kids ready to attack Elmo for a hug. It was awesome, just look at her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment